We support you with recruitment, HR consulting and DE Job Market services. We also provide tailor-made in-house training and public courses.
One of the most important factors involved in running a successful business in China is the acquisition of qualified local staff. However, finding qualified employees is not an easy task.
German companies have high expectations of staff but a scarcity of skilled employees makes it difficult to recruit staff who are willing to make a long-term commitment to a company. Without external help, it is often extremely difficult to find multilingual, skilled personnel, especially professionals qualified in areas such as marketing, logistics, quality control and production management.
We have the experience and network to help you find the best person for the job. We offer the following recruitment services:
- Develop a concise profile of requirements against which to measure applicants.
- Write advertisements for job vacancies.
- Select the best medium to search for personnel and place advertisements for you.
- Conduct initial interviews.
- Screen and select the best applicants for the job.
- Organize interviews with selected candidates.
- Manage online job market advertisements.
- Provide updated information on aspects of personnel management in China.
Customized In-house Training & Public Courses
We can customize all our public training programs according to your individual needs.
We ensure our trainers have rich practical experience, not just as trainers, but also in the relevant profession. Our trainers have first class educations from China and abroad, as well as work experience in well-known international companies. Language course teachers are professors or lecturers, selected from Chinese universities with a first-class reputation for language education.
All In-House Training Services
1. Pre-Assessment One day on-site visit (if the company is within a reasonable distance)
- Introduction to the trainer Introduction of the course outline
- Analysis and evaluation of customers' needs
- First draft of course outline adjusted to the customers' needs
2. Preparatory phase
- Designing the training outline and content.
- Drawing up the course materials in English, Chinese or German.
- Carrying out the course in English, Chinese or German.
4. Training material
- Slides etc.
- Carrying out a survey in order to evaluate the course.
- The result of this evaluation will be delivered to both clients and trainers.
Public Training Courses
We are a leading institution authorized to run training courses in China, Germany and across the world. We have an extensive network of trainers based in China and Germany covering all training fields. The range includes management training, language course (German, English and Chinese), training for sales teams, coaching etc. DEinternational can recommend the most suitable people to suit individual customer's needs and budgets.
Find Public Training Courses in your Region:
People are the key to success! Strategic and state-of-the-art Human Resources Management (HRM) and Human Resources Development (HRD) approaches are one of the key requirements for companies that want to stay competitive and become even more successful.
This holds particularly true for German and other foreign enterprises operating in China. Their business in China and Chinese subsidiaries have been growing very fast, but the quality and efficiency of the HR function very often has become a bottle neck for further growth. HR departments, which once mainly served administrative and supportive functions, are now in the driver’s seat for growth and success in China.
A dynamic business development with increasingly fierce competition often goes along with a need to continuously improve all HR functions to make the work of teams and individuals more efficient and create HR systems and procedures which contribute to the establishment of a modern company culture.
Innovation, customer orientation, effective leadership, motivation and fun, striving for quality and excellence, cooperation, job satisfaction, work-life balance and long-lasting employment relationships are of paramount importance.
Our international HR experts support you in the following fields:
- Checking of all HR standards and procedures with recommendations for areas and materials which could be improved (also including risk analysis, Chinese labor law and compliance requirements)
- Support in the set up or optimization of:
- Target agreement and performance appraisal systems
- Compensation & benefits strategies
- Internal training programs
- Leadership Development Program
- Talent Management system
- Strategies and Instruments for Employee Satisfaction