13/02/2018 | Economic Data
China Economic Outlook 2018
Looking for information on China's economic Outlook? Discover the current trends and developments in this month's edition! Some of the trends are the following:
- Predicted GDP growth of approximately 6.5% in 2018
- Private consumption and particularly e-commerce are expanding fast. Service sector and high-value manufacturing offer opportunities for growth.
- Chinese trade volume increased substantially after two years of decline: imports are up 15.9%, exports 7.9% Fixed asset investment grew by 7.2%, less than before.
- Some service industries, IT equipment and automotive see above average investment.
- Mild increase of inflation expected for 2018.