More than simply tax services
Ecovis is an internationally active consulting firm, which has its origin in Germany. In world-wide over 50 countries work more than 4,000 people. The core competencies are audit, tax and legal advice as well as management consultation.
We of ECOVIS Ruide China particularly customized our advisory activities to the requirements of internationally active enterprises, and we are mainly covering our services in the areas of Shanghai and Yangtze delta provinces. In Beijing, our cooperative firm - ECOVIS R&G - are providing its services locally.
List of industries of our clients:
Support around the whole world
Abroad active Chinese enterprises trust in our expertise just as foreign enterprises, which look for new challenges in the Chinese market.
As exclusive China partner of Ecovis our office benefits from the know-how of all Ecovis experts worldwide. This additional expertise is one of our consulting strengths. We are able to present specialized information from all parts of the world in short time – on the one hand regarding to legal and fiscal questions and on the other hand for the evaluation of investment possibilities or if it concerns to call on trustworthy locally specialists as well.
According to the needs of our clients our staff speaks Chinese, English and German.
The core competencies of ECOVIS Ruide are:
- Business Consulting
Selected list of services of ECOVIS Ruide:
- Chinese statutory audit
- International and other national audit, such as: IFRS, US-GAAP, HGB
- Capital verification audit
- Bookkeeping and preparation of monthly financial statements according to national and international standards
- Monthly tax compliance
- Annual financial statements and annual combinative inspections
- Tax compliance, including payroll service and annual tax declarations
- Periodical reviewing, controlling and preparation of group reports
- Project feasibility research, registration and testimony procedure service
- Transfer pricing report
- Establishment of foreign invested enterprises: Representative Office, WOFE, Joint Venture
- Oversea expansion strategy for Chinese investors in Europe
- Due diligence investigation and examination
- Analyzing the best legal and tax structure for any intension in China
- Check of competitors or business partners
- M&A advisory
- HR advisory
- IP strategies
- Contract drafting and revision