Job Fair Shanghai
23rd Sino-German Job Fair in Shanghai
Date: October 26th
Time: 9:00-12:00, 12:30-16:30
Venue: German Centre Shanghai
The Sino-German Job Fair connects students and young professionals from various academic backgrounds with attractive German employers. It has been organized by German Industry and Commerce Greater China and the German Centre on a regular basis since 2007. At our Job Fair top German employers come together to recruit, screen and hire qualified candidates… you could be one of them!
Looking for jobs? Welcome to the Sino-German Job Fair in Shanghai!
Free entry for students with Student ID Card.
For non-students the onsite entry fee is 30 RMB and will be charged at the entrance.
Registration for the Job Fair is open now!
More about the Job Fair
- Face-to-face contact with German companies
- Possibility to have several interviews in one day
- Platform to present yourself as a promising candidate to many German companies in one day
- Opportunity to network with other students and young professionals
- Upload your CV and get discovered by companies participating in the Job Fair
- Get an overview of current companies & the profiles they are looking for
- Benchmark yourself with job interviews
Participating Companies & Open Jobs
Open to all job seekers
|Saturday, 26th October |
|9:00||Welcome & Opening Ceremony|
|9:30||Open to all job seekers|
|12:00 – 12:30||Lunch Break (no entrance during this time)|
|12:30 – 16:30||Open to all job seekers|
German Centre for Industry and Trade Shanghai Co., Ltd.
88 Keyuan Road | Pudong
Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park
201203 Shanghai | China
Phone +86 21 2898-6888
Fax +86 21 2898-6892
How to get there:
To ensure your arrival at the job fair is stress-free, please see venue and directions information below.
A detailed location map for the German Centre and the connection to the metro systemcan be found at the German Centre Website. We offer a shuttle bus service to metro line 2 on both dates.
Boarding/arrival place: German Center Tower1 Entrace <=> Ke Yuan Road（close to Zu Chongzhi Road, Metro Line 2 Exit2）
Survey of the 22nd Sino-German Job Fair in Shanghai
Participation Numbers from last Job Fair
- 34 exhibiting companies
- 879 visitors
Profile of Job Seekers
Get your Personal Profile!
After setting up your personal profile you can apply directly for jobs posted by participating companies. Companies interested in you will contact you directly and set up a personal interview with you at the job fair. Let your CV do the work for you and get discovered by companies.
Create a Profile on our Job Market website!
- Direct contact with students and new graduates through our partner universities
- Face-to-face interactions with Chinese job seekers who aspire to work for German companies
- Possibility to arrange on-site interviews with multiple promising candidates
- On-site live screening of potential candidates
- Interview corners
- Listing of current vacant positions at DE job market
- Promotion on German Chamber network, German Centre Shanghai network, Weibo, LinkedIn & at our partner universities in Shanghai
Employer Branding Support
- Established platform with high visibility among Chinese and foreign professionals from the Sino-German business community
- High profile due to integration of the German Chamber network and Alumniportal Deutschland and support from major universities in Shanghai
- Company branding presentations for relevant participants at the fair
Premium Booth: 11,000 RMB
Standard Booth: 7,700 RMB
HR Service Providers: 20,000 RMB
For German Chamber of Commerce members or German Centre tenants：
Premium Booth: 9,900 RMB
Standard Booth: 7,000 RMB
Booths will be allocated based on First Come First Serve basis
Sponsorships available - As a unique way to enhance your employer branding, we offer chances to become a Job Fair sponsor. This Job Fair will be widely advertised and would ensure you significant awareness.
Each company will receive:
- a booth
- a full page profile in our program brochure
- lunch coupons for 3 persons per day
- separate meeting corners for individual interviews
In order to better serve our employers and improve recruitment efficiency, we have now online recruitment service：
- GIC Wechat Main-Posting brand yourself as preferred German employer
1. Sponsors: one main-posting on WeChat platform for free
2. Other premium and regular booth exhibitors can purchase this service
- Online application---GIC Wechat one H5 page promotion AD. The AD includes an introduction of the job fair, logos of all exhibitors, exhibitor’s briefing and the job offer list
1. Sponsors will get one page for company briefing and 5 job vacancy postings for free
2. Premium booth exhibitors will get 1 job vacancy postings for free
3. Other regular booth exhibitors can purchase this service