Join the 2018 Greater Bay Area Conference: Shenzhen, 6 – 7 November 2018
Get first-hand insights on the development of the Greater Bay Area and explore business opportunities for your company - Register now!
Invitation to 2018 China (Guangdong) - Europe Investment Cooperation Conference & German Enterprises Invest In Guangdong Promotion Event in Shenzhen
We invite German companies to learn first-hand from political and industry leaders about their plans for the development of the Greater Bay Area and the opportunities this development offers for foreign companies. Different workshops on Intelligent Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Environmental Technologies provide an opportunity for more in-depth exchange on how these topics will shape and drive the development of the Greater Bay Area.
The 2018 China (Guangdong) - Europe Investment Cooperation Conference & German Enterprises Invest In Guangdong Promotion Event is jointly hosted by the People’s Government of Guangdong Province, the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China (European Chamber) and the German Chamber of Commere in China. The event is organized by the People’s Government of Shenzhen Municipality, the Department of Commerce of Guangdong Province, and China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Guangdong Committee.
The President of the Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK), Dr Eric Schweitzer, and the Governor of Guangdong, Mr. Ma Xingrui will attend the conference. Also, the Party Secretary of Guangdong Province, the City Shenzhen and mayors of nine cities in the Pearl River Delta will be present.
Benefits of the participation
- Get the latest Greater Bay Area project updates directly from the relevant policy-makers
- Connect with Dr. Eric Schweitzer, President of the Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK), and Ma Xingrui, Governor of Guangdong
- Get in touch with high level representatives of Chinese tech giants as HUAWEI, TECENT, BYD, DJI and many more
- Connect & exchange with representatives of Chinese and international businesses in Guangdong and beyond
- Find business partners that suit your needs at our B2B matchmaking event
- Gain further insights of the Greater Bay Area projects during our tour to Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Huizhou, and Foshan
- Receive two nights of free accommodation and local transport in Shenzhen
Agenda 6-7 November
|9.00 - 10.00||Registration|
|Part 1 Theme Meeting|
|10.00 - 10.10||Welcome Addresses|
Party Secretary of City Shenzhen
Representative of Ministry of Commerce, P.R. China (tbc)
|10.10 - 10.30||Opening Speeches|
President of The Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK)
President of European Chamber of Commerce in China (tbc)
European Ambassador in China (tbc)
|10.30 - 10.50||Keynote Speech|
Introduction of Greater Bay Area Plan by Governor of Province Guangdong
|Part 2 Parallel Activities|
|11:10 - 12.30||Round Table Discussion with Governor |
Business Opportunities for European companies in the Greater Bay Area
|11:10 - 12.30||Workshop 1: Intelligent Manufacturing|
|11:10 - 12.30||Workshop 2: Biotech & Health|
|Part 3 Lunch Break |
|12:30 - 14:00||Networking Lunch|
|Part 4 Parallel Workshops|
|14:00 - 16:30||Matchmaking Event|
|14:00 - 16:00||Workshop 3: Environmental Technology|
|14:00 - 16:00||European Business in China Position Paper Launch|
|9:30 - 17:00||Company site visits in relevant cities (Shenzhen, Guangzhou Dongguan, Huizhou, Foshan, etc.)|
How to register
Registration requires information about:
- Company Name
- Name of Participants
* For security reasons, further personal information (e.g. picture, passport number, etc.) may be required.
Mr. Ingo Xu
Vice General Manager of German Industry & Commerce – Guangzhou
Tel: +86-(0)20 8755 8207
Conditions of Participation:
- We invite German companies, who are interested in business opportunities in Guangdong Province and the Greater Bay Area.
- Participants receive two nights of free accommodation. Local transport in Shenzhen is also provided.
- All the registrations must be approved by the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce Guangzhou.