Leadership: Coaching to Engage Teams
目标与内容Objectives and Content
Leading to Engage Teams first comes with understanding our own motivators at work and in our personal lives. Together, you will explore the complex dynamics of individuals and understand to further knowledge on identifying motivators within teams and the fundamentals of management. Ongoing, you will learn how to manage people and give you the crucial foundational skills to shift from being an individual contributor to a well-respected manager who can achieve team success and drive bottom-line performance.
参加对象 Target Group
Managers and leaders new to their position, top-performers seeking a learning opportunity to enhance skills.
• Illustrate 4 Team Relationship Dynamics through the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
• Improve communication to effectively set expectations for yourself and your direct reports
• Apply delegation strategies to increase productivity and motivation
• Communicate organizational goals that get results
• Use effective coaching techniques to maximize your team’s performance
• Adapt your leadership style to meet the needs of individual team members