Vocational Training Mainland China
We provide long-term vocational training partnering up with vocational schools and companies in China.
The trainings are organized according to the German dual system of vocational education which combines theoretical learning and practical training.While theoretical training takes place at school the vocational education is directly linked to the workplace itself. This means that theoretical and practical knowledge are applied in specific situations, imparting the training and knowledge necessary for a skilled job. Hands-on and action orientated learning are our key methods.
Following Vocational Training Centers are founded and coordinated by AHK:
Cien Shiung Vocational Training Center (CSI) in Taicang
- Since September 2007
- Subjects: Toolmaker, Mechatronics Download Flyer
Wuxi College of Science and Technology (WCST) in Wuxi
- Since September 2010
- Subjects: Industrial Mechanics, Mechatronics Download Flyer
Jinan Institute of Technology in Jinan
- Since September 2011
- Subjects: Industrial Mechanics Download Flyer
Changzhou Institute of Mechatronic Technology
- Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Course duration: 3 years
- Trainees: Mechatronics
AHK supports and certifies also external vocational training projects!
We offer Further Education for trainers (company/schools), skilled workers and unskilled workers in different fields of the vocational education
Available short term trainings:
- Maintenance (1-3 weeks)
- CNC Education – Made in Germany (2-3 month) in cooperation with the company DMG (Download Flyer)
- Customized short term trainings