Changshu New & Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone (abbr. CNZ) is located in the core region of Yangtze River Delta, which belongs to golden intersection of Chinese riverside economic zone and coastal economic belt. It was established in May 2003 and approval to be a state level development zone in Sep 2015. CNZ has such advantages as superior traffic location, distinctive industrial agglomeration, complete carrier platform and highly-efficient management service. For 10 years since its establishment, CNZ has made rapid progress in economic strength and technological innovation. It has been appraised as one of Jiangsu Province’s Rapidly-growing Development Zones for many times. Other honorary titles include “Most Valuable Development Zone in Yangtze River Delta”(3 times), “China’s Top 10 Development Zones For Service Outsourcing”(4 times), and “Core Region of National Hi-tech service Industry Base” awarded by NDRC. The pillar industries of CNZ are automotive parts, equipment manufacturing, high-end electronic information, and high-tech service industry. So far, CNZ has successfully introduced more than 900 projects from over 20 countries and regions, including 23 projects from 16 World Top 500 Enterprises like Toyota, Mitsubishi, Continental, Bao-steel, Hitachi, Heraeus etc. and 19 projects with investment amount more than 100 million US dollars. Domestic capital and foreign capital have reached 20.6 and 6 billion Yuan respectively.
- The two longest expressways Coastal Expressways (from North to South) and Yangtze River Side Expressways (from East to West) interconnect in Changshu.
- Through the above-mentioned expressways,
- Changshu is only 20 minutes of driving distance to Jinghu High-Speed Suzhou North Railway Station.
- HuTong HighSpeed Railway（From Shanghai to Nantong）has been constructed in 2015. When Changshu station completed in 2018, Changshu is only 30 minutes of railway distance to Shanghai.
- From CNZ to SuNan International Airport takes 35 minutes
- From CNZ to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport takes 50 minutes
- From CNZ to Shanghai Pudong International Airport takes 90 minutes
The pillar industries of CNZ are: automotive components, equipment manufacturing, high-end electronic information, and high-tech service industry.
State Level Changshu New & Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone
No. 1 DongNan Road, Changshu, Jiangsu, China
P. C: 215500
Mr. YAO Cheng | 姚成
0086-139 1367 1828