With about 3,100 members the German Chamber Network in Mainland China and Hong Kong is one of the biggest worldwide. With its long term experience, widespread contacts and services it supports member companies doing business in the Greater China area.
Benefits of becoming a member(1)
- Reduced rates for German Chamber events and access to presentations as well as background information
- Reduced rates for all our services
- Reduced rates for job listings on DE Job Market website
- Reduced rates for training courses offered by our training department
- Discount for advertisement in the ‘GC Ticker’ and GC.comm magazines and Membership Directories
- Discount rates and special deals at partner hotels, restaurants, hospitals etc(4).
- Easier German Business Visa Application for Chinese employees
- Free access to the online directory of German companies in China(2) and a free listing there(3)
- Free profile entry in our yearly printed respective Membership Directory and delivery of a free copy of it
- Free delivery of the members magazine 'GC Ticker' and GC.comm and and the possibility to publish member news
Contact one of our chamber locations for further information on benefits and membership.
Membership Types in Mainland China
Membership Types in Hong Kong
Apply for a membership in: North China | Shanghai | South & Southwest China | Hong Kong
(1) Due to Chinese legal restrictions only foreign invested companies located in Mainland China may join the chamber chapters in Mainland China. This restriction does not apply to Hong Kong.
(2) Corporate and associate members
(3) Only corporate members
(4) Only applies to members of the German Chamber of Commerce in China